10.31.2011

15. take 20 photographs of yourself, 20 expressions


Taking pictures of yourself (or sel-phortraits as I like to call them. I don't really like calling them that, I just thought it would be cool to invent a new word) isn't as easy as it sounds. Setting up a tripod and getting the camera settings right can be time-consuming. It's also a pain in the ass if your camera doesn't support a custom self-timer. My camera does not.

So anyways, these are my attempts at being expressive. Some are rather bad attempts, some are amusing ...

subtle smile
toothy smile
laughter
light bulb
excitement
elation
disappointment
suspicion
stink eye (horrible I know!)
surprise
anger
serenity now
warning
two thumbs up
one thumb down
two thumbs down
this guy!
o-face (just pathetic)
steve jobs
miss universe

No comments:

Post a Comment