10.29.2011

13. go through old photo albums


I might be a tad under the influence (of alcohol, that is), but that is no reason to disregard the words that I write here. I've changed a lot over the last few years. By few years, I mean 5 years, the years I've lived in Cleveland; I have most definitely changed before my years in Cleveland. I've felt I've significantly changed at least twice while I've lived in this city (not necessarily because of it), and I might as well be on my way for a third time.You're probably thinking "This guy is full of himself!!" If you think it's an overstatement, test me ...

This is me (apparently whining about my birthday cake, a delicious ice-cream cake at that) on my 24th birthday:

This is me right before I turned 29 (apparently whining about something on my camera; you can't deny the cool t-shirt though):

These photographs do not take into account the changes I've experienced internally. And yes, I'm probably full of myself because I only check out pictures of myself in the past; I most likely only see the changes in myself. Family? Friends? Who? Wha-? Hmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment