10.16.2011

1. sandwich for dinner


Today is day 1. It should be a day to remember. And it has been, just for reasons undesired. I just cannot wait for this day to end - I had a car accident while trying to change lanes in bad traffic, I was held at fault for the above-said offense, my fender is probably going to break down if I don't do anything about it, I dropped a soda bottle on my kitchen, I ran out of paper towels while cleaning up the above-said mess, I went to Target to buy bread and cheese for my sandwich, and I forgot my wallet at home to buy the above-said items . I'm hoping this isn't an inauspicious omen for my 30-days-30-dances program. This is day 1 after all - every dream must be savored in REM sleep before it is shattered ...

I was really excited last night - I had my list ready. All that remained was putting those 'dances' on paper and finding a bowl for the daily lucky draw (I never found a worthy bowl).

But anyways, I think the dust has settled on this day.

[I hope the rest of the entries won't be as long as this one turned out to be. That's what killed my previous blog (RIP Previous Blog, may you live to survive another post)].

Here's the sandwich: everything bagel with veggie burger, cilantro chutney, chilli ketchup, Miracle Whip with a side of Ruffles chips. Probably not very healthy ...


No comments:

Post a Comment